There are virtually hundreds of different types of communications an organization may need:
- Helping to craft a leader’s message or platform
- How communications occur from one department to another
- How to introduce a new process or company initiative
- Planning messages during a downsizing or restructuring phase of your company
- Developing new approaches for consistent, ongoing employee engagement
No matter what the need, GEM uses a practical approach – but one that can be customized based on your need:
- In depth audience analysis: We will start by understanding who you’re trying to reach and what they need from you.
- Message development: Before any decisions are made on tactic (i.e., newsletter, memo, Web site), we spend extensive time crafting the message. This is critical to any sound strategy.
- After both of these activities occur, we’ll developed a full-fledged strategy that takes into account both how to communicate and when.
GEM will serve you both in the strategy development as well as the tactical execution. Here’s a summary of services offered:
- Strategy Development
- Message Development
- Tactical production of newsletters, correspondences, videos, training material
- Executive speech writing
- Meeting planning and execution